8.0

$1,000.00

1. replace rotors (1 reports)
1999 Dodge Ram 1500 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Dodge Ram 1500:

1999 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Oct 161999

Ram 1500 5.9L V8

The first time the rotors warped on my vehicle, I took it back to the dodge dealer and they fixed it, when I asked what the problem was, I was informed that the rotors were warped slightly and they had turned them which fixed the problem; they further stated that I had probably ran through a puddle of water to cause this. Well from that point on when the rotors warped, I replaced them myself, it was cheaper than going back to the dealership. Ever time it rained and I drove the vehicle the rotors would warp and still do to this day!!!! This is not normal.

- , Memphis, TN, USA