1.7

2001 Dodge Ram 1500 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Ram 1500:

2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Apr 172010

Ram 1500

I own a 2001 Dodge Ram quad cab 4X4, on sat 4-17-10 my family and I were camping in norther Michigan, climbed into my truck and closed the doors. Once we closed the doors the dash shattered and a plastic shard flew onto my 18 month old daughters lap and she pick it up. I was able to get it away from her before she ate it. I am currently waiting for a call back from Chrysler about replacing the dash. I shattered in many locations across the dash and in many directions. I only have 58,000 miles on my truck. I would like it to be replaced!

- Richmond, MI, USA

Jan 122007

Ram 1500 4WD 8-cyl

I own a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500. I am complaining about my dash in my truck. It has been broken since 2003, it has been brought to my attention that I am not the only person suffering from this problem. Recently the dash lights would turn off then turn back on. Right now I will not drive my truck at night in fear that more lights will fail.

- Bushnell, FL, USA