2001 Dodge Ram 1500 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Ram 1500:

2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

May 152007

Ram 1500 2500 Cummings V8

I can't believe that Dodge did not recall this truck, it is so dangerous, there is no cure for this problem, it is a design flaw. Even my local Dodge dealer here in Eureka CA told me that the 2001 and 2002 Dodge Ram Truck had a problem with wandering. They finally changed their design starting in 2003. If I get into a accident because of the wandering I know the first people that are going to hear from my attorney is the Dodge people that design this truck, enough said.

- , Arcata, CA, USA