- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 1 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 2 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 33 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 66 days ago
2002 Dodge Ram 1500
cooling system Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 has the well-known and documented problem with their dashboards falling to pieces, but it also has engine failure from oil sludge. That's a doube shot of awful in your morning coffee.
Worst 2002 Ram 1500 cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- radiator failed5
- loss of anti-freeze3
- plastic radiator tank cracked3
- cooler fan circuit failure1
- hose blew and took motor out1
- water pump went out1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.