- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 6 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 39 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 59 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 81 days ago
Worn Center Bearing On Driveshaft
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Dodge dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 has the well-known and documented problem with their dashboards falling to pieces, but it also has engine failure from oil sludge. That's a doube shot of awful in your morning coffee.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 79,600 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 5 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace carrier bearing (2 reports)
- replaced at dealer (2 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)