CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 has the well-known and documented problem with their dashboards falling to pieces, but it also has engine failure from oil sludge. That's a doube shot of awful in your morning coffee.

8.7

2. repair dashboard broken and cluster (1 reports)
2002 Dodge Ram 1500 electrical problems

2002 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Sep 242014

Ram 1500 ST 3.7L V6

DODGE NEEDS TO PAY ATTENTION TO THIS PROBLEMS CLUSTER AND DASHBOARD NEEDS TO BE RECALLED

- , Converse, TX, USA

Sep 032011

Ram 1500 SLT 4.7L

P0500 error code. Replaced ABS Sensor in differential and Speed Sensor in transmission. Problem still exists. Went through multiple diagnostics. All fuses working. Proper Ohm reading in old and new sensors. Unknown problem.

- , Chico, CA, USA

Apr 082011

Ram 1500 SLT 5.9L V8

My Battery Died now wipers, head and tail lights, blinkers and horn do not work. I cannot afford to take to dealership and II cannot dirve my ram like this. I need help/advise on how to fix the problem. My daughter is very ill (ICU) and I need my truck to travel to hospital this is my only transportation. I cannot figure out how a Dead battery can cause all this.... if you have any ideas on what i should do PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP, thank you.

- , Modesto, CA, USA