- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 32 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 52 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 74 days ago
2002 Dodge Ram 1500
wheels / hubs Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 has the well-known and documented problem with their dashboards falling to pieces, but it also has engine failure from oil sludge. That's a doube shot of awful in your morning coffee.
Worst 2002 Ram 1500 wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wheel bearings went out6
- hub broke off2
- aluminum alloy wheels shearing off1
- factory supplied jack does not work on 20" rims1
- rims rusted1
- tows poorly with stock wheels1
- vibration from the rear1
- wheel center caps fall off1
- NHTSA: Tires14
- NHTSA: Wheels7
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt3
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts3
- NHTSA: Wheels: Center Section2
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall1
- NHTSA: Tires: Valve1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.