6.0

1. replace water pump (1 reports)
2003 Dodge Ram 1500 cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Ram 1500:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Aug 192009

Ram 1500 ST 4WD 4.7L V8

Along with my blend door problems, the water pump started leaking at 28k miles. I replaced it myself at a cost of about $50 for the new pump. At least the water pump was an easy fix compared to the blend door in the HVAC system. But come on, the water pump fails at 28,000 miles? I am very easy on my truck and only drive about 5k miles a year, all servicing is done as scheduled.

- , Medford, OR, USA