- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 31 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 63 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 83 days ago
2003 Dodge Ram 1500
Worst 2003 Ram 1500 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear differential failure35
- howls when driving8
- pinion seal leak1
- rear axle snapped1
- NHTSA: Power Train48
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.