- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 6 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 27 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 34 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 35 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 60 days ago
2003 Dodge Ram 1500
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 2003 Ram 1500 wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wheel bearing worn out13
- wheel broke off while driving3
- rear wheel shimmy1
- rims rusting so bad that they will not stay balanced1
- spare tire cable snapped1
- NHTSA: Wheels15
- NHTSA: Tires8
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall5
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.