- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 5 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 25 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 47 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 63 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 65 days ago
2003 Dodge Ram 1500
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 2003 Ram 1500 wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wheel bearing worn out13
- wheel broke off while driving3
- rear wheel shimmy1
- rims rusting so bad that they will not stay balanced1
- spare tire cable snapped1
- NHTSA: Wheels15
- NHTSA: Tires8
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall5
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.