- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 20 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 23 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 25 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 51 days ago
2003 Dodge Ram 1500
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 2003 Ram 1500 wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wheel bearing worn out13
- wheel broke off while driving3
- rear wheel shimmy1
- rims rusting so bad that they will not stay balanced1
- spare tire cable snapped1
- NHTSA: Wheels15
- NHTSA: Tires8
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall5
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.