- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 3 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 37 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 66 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 80 days ago
2003 Dodge Ram 1500
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 2003 Ram 1500 wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wheel bearing worn out13
- wheel broke off while driving3
- rear wheel shimmy1
- rims rusting so bad that they will not stay balanced1
- spare tire cable snapped1
- NHTSA: Wheels15
- NHTSA: Tires8
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall5
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.