1. replace rims (1 reports)
2003 Dodge Ram 1500 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Ram 1500:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Jun 052011

Ram 1500 4.7L

I have a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 and it just turned over 100,00 miles. Aside from ALL the other rust on this vehicle my rims are rusted so bad that the rust will flake off in pieces as big as 2-3 inches long. I have had the wheels rebalanced several times and they will NOT stay balanced.

This is a real problem for me because if I go faster than 55-60 mph it will almost shake me out of the road. These rims are rusted so bad that I am almost positive that they will start leaking air at any time. This truck has never been off road or in the mud. I think that Dodge should recall any and all of these trucks with any rust issues. No vehicle only 10 year old should have any rust problems.

- , Vicco, KY, USA