2003 Dodge Ram 1500 windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Ram 1500:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Nov 192010

Ram 1500

On November 19, 2009, I was driving my 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 on the expressway with my windows down. The wind from the windows being down caused part of the cracked dashboard to fly up and hit my face. It caused me to lose control for a second but was able to overcome. Cracked dashboards are a known issue with Dodge Ram trucks and is a safety hazard. Someone is going to get killed from this. I guess Dodge will fix their defect once this happens. Hopefully I won't be the test case!

- Pembroke Pines, FL, USA

Dec 012006

Ram 1500 8-cyl

Purchased a Ram 1500 quad cab slt from budget and now the power window buttons on all doors but the driverside do not work and the locking button on driver side intermittently stops working. Also the lamp out light keeps coming on even after replacing the bulbs. Even after the 5th time.

- Tucson, AZ, USA