2004 Dodge Ram 1500 AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Ram 1500:

2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Aug 152006

Ram 1500 6 cyl

Its been 4 times I had replaced the compressor I never did it under warranty I paid 1300.00 out of pocket each time since 006 I have replaced it 4 times. I need to know if their was a recall or something because I don't have high mileage it only has 90,000.00 and today august 15,2016 ut is doing it again so there for this will be the 5th time please help me and let me know what recalls were in my vehicle etc thank you

- , Laredo, TX, USA

Apr 282013

Ram 1500 Laramie 5.7L

The a/c magically stopped working on the driver side. I was unaware that it still blew cold air on the passenger side until I had a passenger because I never ride on the passenger side.

- , Pensacola, FL, USA

Aug 012011

Ram 1500 LS V8

I have a problem with my 2004 dodge ram 1500, when the a/c is on i get cold air on the driver side and warm air out the passenger side, I checked the blend door ,it is close i checked the freon ,it is full and the fan for the a/c radiator is working properly. If anyone has some suggestions please share. I found good solutions on this site, thanks everyone.

- , W.P.B, FL, USA