5.0

1. replace brake pads constantly (2 reports)
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Ram 1500:

2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

May 012007

Ram 1500 SLT 4.7L

Since i bought my truck i have replaced the front brakes about 4 times and the rear once. The front brakes seem to to wear out a lot faster. i rarely drive over the speed limit or hotdog my truck.

- , Goldsboro, NC, USA

Apr 302009

Ram 1500 SLT V6

My Front brakes started rubbing metal to metal, truck had 43,000 miles and I had the brake pads replaced. After less than 10,000 problem came back. Was told that I need to replace the calipers, also had to have the brake pads replaced again, they were below 30 percent. Had this done today for over $900.00. I bought this truck used with 34,000 miles. Have my fingers crossed that problem is corrected.

- , Poulsbo, WA, USA