- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 8 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 24 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 26 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 34 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 58 days ago
2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Worst 2004 Ram 1500 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Power distribution box failure6
- heater control wiring melted1
- NHTSA: Electrical System66
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.