2004 Dodge Ram 1500 lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Ram 1500:

2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Oct 142009

Ram 1500 QC SLT 4.6L

I have the low beam with no high beam on the the left headlamp and the high beam with no low beam on the right headlamp. I have replaced the bulbs several times to no avail. I have been to multiple mechanics including Dodge dealerships and have yet been able to get my truck repaired. There is no fuse or relay that is labeled "Headlamps" which every mechanic has argued with me about that until they want to charge me several hundred dollars to get in there to look and then tell me there is no fuse or relay for the headlamps. I am going to trade the dodge for a ford if i don't get it fixed soon.

- , Orlando, FL, USA