2004 Dodge Ram 1500 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Ram 1500:

2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Jan 052015

Ram 1500

click to see larger images

air bag ripped air bag ripped

I received a recall notice for the passenger air bag on 01/03/2015, my son was killed on Monday 01/05/2015.

I have pictures of the air bag and it had rips in it. Then father's day weekend we received the recall for the drivers side airbag. We couldn't have it investigated the truck had already been sold at auction. I don't know that the air bag working properly would have change the end result, but it might help us understand why he didn't hit his brakes or swerve. He was only 17.

- , Williston, USA