- May 5: Flames Still Shooting From Jeep and Dodge Headliners
- April 11: Recalled: Dodge Viper Door Handles Lose Their Bite
- April 9: Government No Help to 1.8 Million Chrysler and Dodge Minivan Owners
- March 11: Chrysler Alternator Lawsuit Says Owners Tired of Problems
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls 700,000 Minivans and SUVs To Replace Ignition Switches
2005 Dodge Ram 1500
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2005 Ram 1500 AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ac not working properly4
- floor vent not opening2
- a/c dividing door broke prematurely1
- broken a/c heater shield1
- heat/air stuck on front vents no defrost or floor heat1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.