8.4

$1,000.00

2. replace fuse box (1 reports)
2006 Dodge Ram 1500 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Dodge Ram 1500:

2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Nov 092011

Ram 1500 4.7L

needs to be recalled, instead of me having to pay out of my pocket, damn it!

Update from Jan 22, 2012: There should be a recall on this problem, it is very dangerous, as you put on your blinker to turn one way and it switches to the other way with no warning or both sides quit working, and also the wipers quit working sometimes, and washer pump quit working all together, it should be fixed at the expense of dodge, not out of my pocket, this has been happening since I had 38000 miles on it, out of warranty, and I want something done about it, and I'm not the only one having this problem.

- , Pittsburg, Kansas, USA

Sep 182009

Ram 1500 Laramie 5.7L

While searching online for the cause of this problem I have found thousands of cases of the same problem with turn signals and wipers. If this is not a safety issue then what the hell is? I think there is more rams with this problem than without. It's time for Chrysler to step up and do the right thing. People don't forget things like this...I know I wont!!!!!!

- , Wpg, MB, Canada

Nov 012010

Ram 1500 SLT 5.7L

the blinker is not working correctly. what is is about the electrical box that is doing this? can i just change a relay or something?

- , Saskatoon, SK, Canada

Nov 182010

Ram 1500

Ok you stupid engineers, why the heck would you put a fuse box under the hood intead of inside the car???Obviously this is a real problem with dodge ram trucks, it makes the lights and the turn signals go haywire. This should be a RECALL and we shouldnt have to pay for dodge rams stupid mistakes.

- , Pasadena, TX, USA

Dec 012009

Ram 1500 SLT 4.7L

Sometimes right blinker comes on when pulling down on blinker to turn left. Other times I will be setting at a red light with left blinker on and all of a sudden it will start going back and forth. Right then Left then Right then Left. Very annoying.

- , Titusville, FL, USA