7.0

$1,500.00

1. complete steering linkage replacement (1 reports)
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Dodge Ram 1500:

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Nov 262013

Ram 1500 SLT 5.7L Hemi

2007 Dodge Ram 4x4 5.7 Hemi. New shocks, upper and lover ball joints along with all arms replaced. Steering intermediate shaft changed. Tie rod ends changed. Traction bar and bushings all done. Tires rebalanced. Alignment redone. At 45 mph I get a death wobble. Work was just done 7 days ago. I can't drive my truck over 45 mph due to this. I had to wait 4 weeks for tie rod ends. The day before the repairs were done I had my track bar mounts break due to the death wobble. Along with a tire rod end that cracked. I had to pay the deductible for work that did absolutely nothing to solve the problem that Dodge knows about.

Step up and FIX this DODGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- , Santa Maria, CA - California, USA

Jan 202012

Ram 1500 SLT 5.7L

Vehicle shakes violently at 110 KM . Chrysler wont admit a problem exists but they will not sell you original parts either . They will only sell you an upgrade . In my mind this is proof that there is a problem and I feel they should cover the costs . I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER CHRYSLER PRODUCT .

- , Peace River, Alberta, Canada