2.3

2009 Dodge Ram 1500 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Dodge Ram 1500:

2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Sep 072012

Ram 1500 8-cyl

My 2009 Dodge Ram windshield became real foggy while I was driving at a speed of 56mph and when I attempted to turn on the defrost/defogger nothing happen. So I applied the brakes and move to the shoulder of the road safely that time thanks the almighty. This could be deadly and I am glad I was driving andnotone of the children nor my wife. Please recall all 2009 Dodge Ram pickups and replace the manual climate valve motor and sensors if needed, I beg Dodge to make our vehicles safer. Thank you!!!

- Brunson, SC, USA

May 152012

Ram 1500 8-cyl

The doors that switch the air up to the windshield or to your feet or face started flapping back anfourth and then stuck ion blowing on your feet never switching again. Then before I could get back to the dealership to get fixed the whole HVAC system quit working all except the fan switch, it still blows on your feet. When the system quit it also stopped my automatic headlight on switch to quit. You can't defrost the windshield how is that not safe. The truck had about 50000 miles when these started happen.

- Temple, TX, USA

Jun 292012

Ram 1500

The contact owns a 2009 Dodge Ram 1500. The contact stated that while exiting the vehicle, he heard a loud knocking noise coming from behind the dashboard. An authorized dealer was notified and the contact was informed that there was an issue with the windshield wiper motor. The vehicle was previously repaired under NHTSA campaign id number 09V084000 (visibility:windshield wiper/washer:motor) however, the failure recurred. The dealer advised the contact that they would not perform the recall repairs a second time free of charge. The manufacturer offered no assistance. The failure mileage was 46,500. The VIN was unavailable.

- Leander, TX, USA