4.0

1. they have to order a "module" (1 reports)
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Dodge Ram 1500:

2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Dec 7

Ram 1500 Sport 5.6L V8

21,000 km's and a module is dead - what kind of P.O.S. did I buy here. I did own an F-150, and I drove it to 312,000km's with only one significant event at around 180,000kms!! I am more disappointed with the dealership / service(DILAWRI, in Ottawa, CA). I have to bring it there, I had to arrange a ride home, I had to arrange a ride back to work, now to go pick it up , cause they have to ORDER THE PART. Obviously take it back to have said part installed, for a F@#$ing sensor. The only experience that was worse than this, was actually buying the truck in the frist place. BIG pressure sale, ultimatums etc... the only reason I bought there, was because they were the only one's in the area that had exactly what I wanted(due to the truck plant shutdown), no more 09's were being built. Lots of B.S. and I hope this isn't a sign of things to come - I bought a new truck not to put up with this sh*t.

- spresley, Ottawa, ON, Canada