- September 10: Dodge Grand Caravan Stalling Engines Get Look-See From Feds
- September 2: Dodge Dart Transmission Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in California
- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- September 3: Chrysler Wants Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Dismissed
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
2002 Dodge Ram 1500 Conversion Van
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2002 Ram 1500 Conversion Van Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 262
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 50
- engine problemsNHTSA: 86
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 85
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 69
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 57
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 55
- steering problemsNHTSA: 50
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 49
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 40
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 36
- lights problemsNHTSA: 33
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 30
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 26
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 15
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 7
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 7
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 6
- AC / heater problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Conversion Van Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Ram 1500 Conversion Van compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 Conversion Van overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500 Conversion Van.