- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 22 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 25 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 27 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 53 days ago
1995 Dodge Ram 2500
Worst 1995 Ram 2500 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint3
- NHTSA: Power Train2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Ram 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 2500.