- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 0 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 1 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 32 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 65 days ago
1997 Dodge Ram 2500
Worst 1997 Ram 2500 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering13
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)13
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar9
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump4
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Rod: Relay: Connecting2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Ram 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 2500.