- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 0 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 20 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 42 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 58 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 60 days ago
1998 Dodge Ram 2500
Worst 1998 Ram 2500 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- difficulty engaging 4x41
- engine came detuned from factory and has never run well1
- NHTSA: Power Train9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Ram 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 2500.