- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 3 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 37 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 66 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 80 days ago
1999 Dodge Ram 2500
Worst 1999 Ram 2500 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake & abs light on, speedometer doesn't work properly2
- brake lights on1
- fuse keeps blowing1
- will not start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Ram 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 2500.