- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 46 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 58 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 59 days ago
1999 Dodge Ram 2500
Worst 1999 Ram 2500 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- loses power while driving4
- cracked engine block2
- upper rod bearing went out1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine23
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline13
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Ram 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 2500.