- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 3 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 37 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 66 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 80 days ago
2001 Dodge Ram 2500
Worst 2001 Ram 2500 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- injector pump failure2
- bad vacuum pump1
- check engine light1
- cracked engine block1
- dies while braking on cruise control1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline20
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine15
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Ram 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 2500.