1.2

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Ram 2500:

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Owner Comments

Jul 022012

Ram 2500 6-cyl Diesel

I was driving South on interstate 5 California the truck just died on the highway. I was stuck in 105 degree heat for 2 hours before the tow truck got there. I had no water and I am a cancer survivor. I have been extremely ill ever since. Very tired and I have no appetite. 4,200 hundred truck repair bill. I had to pay because I have no other transportation.

- Medndocino , CA, USA