8.0

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Ram 2500:

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Owner Comments

Sep 132014

Ram 2500 SLT Cummins 5.9L

I owned this truck since brand new, I love it but if I knew all the problems I was to have with the electrical I would not of bought it..I called the dealership where I purchased it from to get some advice from the service dept and after telling them of the problem of fuse blowing as soon as I turn park lite on. The only answer the dumb-ass could come up with was to start tearing the complete wire Barnes apart and trace each damn wire!!!!. I felt like reaching through the phone and doing a little rewiring job on his face. I spent a lot of money back in the day to purchase this truck and to be giving an answer like that is unheard of .....Can someone out their please help????????.

- , LEWISVILLE, OH, USA