2.3

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Ram 2500:

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Owner Comments

Nov 242004

Ram 2500 4WD 6-cyl Diesel

I had a sudden and unexpected shaking of the front end of my truck. I nearly ran off the road into oncoming traffic. I have newer balanced tires, and have not altered any components except for updated shock. While the shaking occurred at approximately 50 mph, I had no control over the steering at all.

- Wilton, CA, USA