4.3

2002 Dodge Ram 2500 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Ram 2500:

2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Owner Comments

Sep 142007

Ram 2500 Diesel

2002 Dodge Ram 2500, dashboard cracking, collapsing.

- Chesapeake, VA, USA

Mar 242006

Ram 2500 4WD 8-cyl

Dash cracked in several places for no apparent reason.

- Henderson, NV, USA

Nov 132006

Ram 2500 8-cyl

The contact owns a 2002 Dodge Ram. The dashboard has cracked in several places. The vehicle is occasionally parked in direct sunlight and has not been inspected by a dealer. The current mileage is 60,000 and failure mileage was 55,000.

- Boca Raton, FL, USA

Feb 252007

Ram 2500 4WD 6-cyl Diesel

I have a 2002 Dodge pickup that the dash is cracked. A piece of it has fallen into the dash. I'm concerned that it will collapse and cut into the wires in my dash.

- Etters, PA, USA

Apr 282004

Ram 2500

FOIA addressed to cpsc request a copy of all records pertaining to complaints re 2002 Dodge truck Ram pickup single vehicle collision caused by a vehicle defect (search attached). (nar)

- Las Cruces, NM, USA

Mar 152003

Ram 2500

I brought my truck to the dealer because it pulled to the right and shuddered at 75mph. I had already had 3 alignments on it since I bought it. Dealer said it was due to the tire wear. Tires wore out at 27,000 miles. Dealer was shocked; it?S a new truck the tires should have lasted 40,000 miles. I got new tires but the truck still pulls right and now it is starting to shudder at 65mph. I have had a pull problem since day one. I have also noticed that the raido lights and all dash lights go out when the key is turned to the rear and giggled a bit. I am bringing the truck in to the shop again this week. I hope it can be fixed.

- Carthage, NY, USA