6.7

2003 Dodge Ram 2500 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Ram 2500:

2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Owner Comments

Aug 052006

Ram 2500 SLT 6.0L Cummins

Air leaking from the passenger side front door. This is worse when driving at high speeds when the wind is blowing. Took it to the Dodge dealer ship and they told me that it was not covered under warranty and quoted me around $350 to replace the door seals. What a joke and crappy design by dodge. Again, way to take care of the customer. Maybe my long history with Dodge will be a thing of the past.

- , Spokane, WA, USA

Jan 012003

Ram 2500 SLT Hemi

WINDOWS WIND NOISE: This is a Gripe. Some of which may be my fault. My fault in that when I purchased my 03 Ram 2500 a very loud wind noise was coming from both driver's and passenger windows. I was unable to get into warranty during the time frame due to surgeries. I was unable to leave truck. So, when I was able to leave truck was just off warranty. Oh! I had reported this to the Dodge dealer several times when it was still in warranty. I wanted them to have a record of it. When I was able to go and leave truck the dealer would not honor warranty even though they did have a record of it. Myself and the Dealer contacted Dodge, Dodge refused to do anything even though they even had a record of my complaint which was dated prior to going off warranty. So here I am still with windows that at times get so loud you can not talk. The loudness depends on what the wind is doing outside and what direction. Again! Dodge! Take care of your Customer's Past and Present.

- , San Tan Valley, AZ, USA

Mar 022006

Ram 2500 HD, SLT 5.9L Cummins

Alright my Dodge, i first had loud air noise coming in on the front passenger side door, then in a rain storm it would be leaking in at the front corner of the door. I replaced the outer weather strip and solved the problem for 2 weeks, i then take it in to the dealership they tell me try adjusting the door lock. I did, worked for 6 months, it is back except it is now doing the same thing on the front driver side door too. I am now thinking of replacing the inner weather strip. It almost seems the doors magically loosen somewhere at the door joint.

Now you would think i should adjust the door lock, i looked at it and it had not moved.

any ideas with ya'lls door noise/door leaks?

- , College Station, TX, USA