- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 6 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 26 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 48 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 64 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 66 days ago
2003 Dodge Ram 2500
Worst 2003 Ram 2500 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- premature u joint failure11
- rear pinion seal leak2
- transfer case failure2
- NHTSA: Power Train12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Ram 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 2500.