- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 2 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 36 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 65 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 79 days ago
2003 Dodge Ram 2500
Worst 2003 Ram 2500 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- premature u joint failure11
- rear pinion seal leak2
- transfer case failure2
- NHTSA: Power Train12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Ram 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 2500.