7.3

$1,200.00

2. replace blown exhaust valve (1 reports)
2003 Dodge Ram 2500 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Ram 2500:

2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Owner Comments

Jul 052008

Ram 2500 SLT 5.7L Hemi

First year Hemi ws released as I was told by a mechanic. Lesson learned, never purchase a first year model and be the car companies "guinea pig". Second, make a big stink and complain to manufacturer to be reimbursed; I unfortunately did not have the time and had to bite the bullet (repair bill).

- , Huntington, NY, USA

Aug 142007

Ram 2500 SLT 5.7L

My vehicle will go into a rough idle and has no power, it has done this several times but does not throw any codes and the dealer has no idea what it is, just one of many problems I have had with my dodge. I firmly believe they used playdough for u joints.

- , Ardrossan, Alberta, Canada

Jun 132006

Ram 2500 2500 HD Hemi 5.7L

From 2006 to now the engine has randomly just stalled. Total loss of power. Have to pull over and restart the truck. The dealership said they could not duplicate problem. It happens very random, once when it was pulling a trailer, once when we were pulling out in traffic, once when we were sitting still.

- , Jacksonville, NC, USA