- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 2 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 35 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 55 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 77 days ago
2003 Dodge Ram 2500
fuel system Problems
Worst 2003 Ram 2500 fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hard start3
- poorly designed fuel delivery system2
- hard to start due to fuel pump failure1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel6
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Fuel Injection System2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Delivery1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Tank Assembly: Mounting1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Ram 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 2500.