1. replace seat belts with something other than plastic (1 reports)
2003 Dodge Ram 2500 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Ram 2500:

2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Owner Comments

Feb 082014

Ram 2500 SLT 6.0L Cummins

The rear plastic seat belt tension device on the rear seats are breaking off and not allowing the seat belts to maintain tension. This is especially dangerous and with my kids car seats. The seat belts will not stay tight and the car seats become very loose in one short trip. I can not stand for this as we are talking about the life safety of my children. Again, way to go Dodge......Way to take care of your customers. I am in the process now of looking for a new truck as I can't believe the issues that are starting to occur with my truck. I drove it off the showroom floor and I am very anal about taking care of my stuff. Obviously these Dodge Rams need more attention the most of us can provide. Thank god I have not been involved in an accident and/or my children killed or injured by this defect in design or Dodge will have one hell of a lawsuit coming.

- , Spokane, WA, USA