- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 22 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 34 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 35 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 66 days ago
2004 Dodge Ram 2500
Worst 2004 Ram 2500 brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake line fitting corroded2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes7
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...6
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric2
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control1
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Ram 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 2500.