1.5

2004 Dodge Ram 2500 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Ram 2500:

2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Owner Comments

Apr 012014

Ram 2500

Driving on the turnpike and had accelerated to speed between 65 and 70 mph when right front tire went across seam in concrete roadway. Was not a big bump have passed over it since and before in car and never felt it. Suddendly truck went into an uncontrollable "wobble" very severe with my gearshift moving from side to side as if going to fly off. I had to brake suddenly almost causing a rearend collision and I took up two lanes getting it under controll also nearly having a wreck! this happens often at speeds near the same. I either have to keep it below 50 but lately the speed level is beginning to drop and I can experience the problem at lower speeds! it is dangerous. I dare not allow my wife to drive the vehicle. Also have a problem every time it rains I get leaking from my cab clearance lights.

- Ozawkie, KS, USA