- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 5 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 26 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 33 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 34 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 59 days ago
2004 Dodge Ram 2500
Worst 2004 Ram 2500 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine valve springs broke2
- manifold leak2
- stalls while driving2
- engine running roughly1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Ram 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 2500.