- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 1 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 21 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 43 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 59 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 61 days ago
2004 Dodge Ram 2500
fuel system Problems
Worst 2004 Ram 2500 fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel pump failed4
- fuel injector line leak1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel12
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System6
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Delivery: Fuel Pump2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Fuel Injection System2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel: Storage: Tank Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Ram 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 2500.