- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 7 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 41 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 70 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 84 days ago
2004 Dodge Ram 2500
Worst 2004 Ram 2500 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hissing noise from steering gear box2
- excessive drift1
- NHTSA: Steering121
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Ram 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 2500.