- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 1 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 34 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 54 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 76 days ago
2004 Dodge Ram 2500
Worst 2004 Ram 2500 suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- death wobble32
- suspension system rusting out1
- NHTSA: Suspension55
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front35
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Ram 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 2500.