1. possibly TIPM issue (1 reports)
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Ram 2500:

2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Owner Comments

Apr 262013

Ram 2500 Laramie 5.7L V8

This has only happened a couple of times that I have witnessed, but the windshield wipers sometimes have a mind of their own. A couple of times while driving, the wipers would come on at intermittent or low speed and then after a short period they would turn off. Once I was walking up to my truck in a parking lot and I found the wipers on briefly. On this occasion, the keys were in my pocket so the ignition power was certainly not on. I know this is a symptom of the recent 2010-present TIPM problem and I believe they need to look further back than 2010.

- , Newnan, GA, USA