6.0

$1,250.00

2005 Dodge Ram 2500 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Dodge Ram 2500:

2005 Dodge Ram 2500 Owner Comments

May 192013

Ram 2500 Diesel

Driving today, after spending $1500 to fix this death wobble, the same thing occured as with many others. The whole truck shook out of control, hard to hold the steering wheel, anything in the cab was thrown around. Going approx 65 mph, hit a small bump. My niece with me said, geez I guess we have a flat tire. No flat just the death wobble. Luckily there was not a lot of traffic and we were able to slow down to about 25 mph and the truck straightened out. This is crazy and not acceptable. I would like to trade in the vehicle, but would not want anyone else to have this happen to them.

- , Draper, UT, USA

Aug 202011

Ram 2500 HD 5.7L Hemi

The recall in Canada is a look to see if it needs replacing at the owners expense. The fix is to put the 1 ton steering system in to replace the one that the truck comes with. The drop bar off the pit man and the cross link and shock system from the 1 ton as well.Have to run 60 PSI in the front tires. So the door decale at 50 PSI is now void. Not very happy about this. The problem was Death wobble at under 100 kms/ 58 Mpr. I talked to customer service in Canada, and they said they were sorry for the inconvenience. But there's nothing they can do. Ha Ha. Not a problem I told them. I'll fix it myself with out there help. Dodge doesn't have my vote. Don

- , Lacombe, Alberta, Canada