2007 Dodge Ram 2500 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Dodge Ram 2500:

2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Owner Comments

Dec 152008

Ram 2500

I have had my Dodge Ram 2500 in the shop 9 times for the engine light, they have reset it and still do not know what is causing the problem. I have had my truck in the shop more than I have had it available to drive.

- Cleburne, TX, USA

Nov 132007

Ram 2500

I like others have had my new truck in the dealership more than on the road. I have had my 2007 Ram 2500 6.7 in the dealer for seven visits to solve problems with the dpf and emission ck engine light codes. The last was on 9/22 and when I picked up on 9/23 I was told two more tsb-technical service bulletins have come out over night and I would have to bring the truck back for the parts ordered for these tsb's. mt. Clemens Dodge has been very helpful but Dodge can't seem to come up with a solution for the problem. I'm very disappointed in the fact that I've purchased a new vehicle and so many unresolved problems.

- Chesterfield, MI, USA