7.4

2007 Dodge Ram 2500 lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Dodge Ram 2500:

2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Owner Comments

Mar 262008

Ram 2500 4WD 6-cyl Diesel

I get blinded from people flashing there bright lights at me nearly every time I approach an oncoming car. I feel bad for them because I must be blinding them to. I drive a 2007 Dodge 2500 mega-cab 4/4. I do like to see well when driving but am afraid of getting in a wreck due to blinding light!

- Claremore, OK, USA

Oct 082007

Ram 2500 4WD 6-cyl Diesel

People flash there headlights at me because my lights are too high.

- El Paso Txas, TX, USA