2008 Dodge Ram 2500 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Dodge Ram 2500:

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Owner Comments

Jun 012009

Ram 2500 Diesel

I have an 08 Dodge 2500 4X4 diesel. When I go over 60mph and hit a bump it does that "death wobble" it does it every time I even hit an imperfection in the highway, I replaced the steering damper/stabilizer, and Dodge replaced all 4 ball joints at only 34,000 miles. But it still does it, even worse at times.I haven't wrecked or anything I just have to slow down to about 40 mph to get it to stop. That is very dangerous when the speed limit is 75 mph. I drive all around the country for work, and this occurs every single time I drive it. The truck is only about 8 months old. I bought it brand new.

- Paden, OK, USA