2008 Dodge Ram 2500 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Dodge Ram 2500:

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Owner Comments

Nov 232012

Ram 2500 Larame 6.7L

I was driving down the paved road I live on when I hit a small bump in the road ,next thing I know I have control of my steering which then sent me across the left lane and into the ditch,lucky for me there was no cars coming. Once I stopped safely I got out and look under the front of my truck, what I found was shocking my right tie rod end had broken at the knuckle. There is a recall for the left side ,why not the right the safety problem is the same it can cause a serious accident. If anybody else has a 2008 dodge ram beware this could happen to you. dodge will not help me , they say there's not a recall on the right side.

- , Pueblo, CO, USA